Pages

Sketchbook Pro Memories


Now that I have an actual graphics tablet I get to draw actually cool-looking stuff like that^ . I had to say goodbye to my artworks that I made when I feel like it on Sketchbook Pro :(


The first one of them was the PRISAA artwork which you can see here
or: 

Then here's my shot at coloring. She was supposed to look like someone of high-class and stature, but I guess she looks like slenderman's wife so whatever.




My second attempt. This time, I tried to have multiple characters on screen with actual, you know, bodies. And failed. Miserably. 
So I just cut off the rest of their torsos to cover my mistakes




My third attempt. Yep, I gave up drawing her body too.




And probably my best attempt, this one x) I actually got her body right, thanks to some stick figures I drew beforehand. And got her.



And lastly, my Daldal Choi fanart which you can see here.

or look at this:
 

And I guess that wraps up my life of using my index finger to draw :D

DNAniel213

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment