Pages

PRISAA Nationals 2014 Artwork

After reigning gold in both CESAFI and the PRISAA regional tournaments, our team moved on to the Nationals!

I didn't really get to take in the scenery because I was asleep the majority of the one week we were there, but there was one time on our way home that I felt productive. So I drew this


Yep, it's messy. But as a beginner, it's pretty much the best thing I've ever made. Yep, the cap and the Jacket is our representation of Region 7, while the inner "Recoletos" jersey is our university's.

I know, I know. I should've focused more on what's actually important, but tell you the truth, I wasn't paying attention. Seriously. 

Anyways, I got to return these babies with me, and we're off to the next school year's CESAFI again!


DNAniel213

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment