Pages

Getting Wild Over Girls of The Wild's

Recently, I've been reading this really awesome Manwha entitled "Girls of the Wild's". Almost as quickly as when reading "The Gamer", I was hooked. I got too into Girl's of The Wild's, I caught up to the latest ep in one night.

And after regretting my lack of sleep throughout the entire day, I made a fan art dedicated to Daldal Choi because I ship her.



This was drawn and colored using Sketchbook Pro on my iPad. What do you think?


DNAniel213

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. There is always some thing new when we crawl on the internet but this is some thing really strange for me and for essay edge com as well because we have every thing we want and this happens once in a blue moon.

    ReplyDelete