Pages

Melancholy of Finals Week


Hey guys! I haven't been able to post lately, and be active on this blog thanks to the loads of work handed to us during our finals week.

One of them was to make a dictionary using C. I died. Several times because of bugs that pop out of nowhere. I tried to keep my code as clean and flexible as possible but bugs still appear. But after a couple of hours of painstaking work, I finished it!

Then there's our minor subjects (that feel major). On a lot of them, we were to make a movie out of something or another.

(Warning: A lot of faces have been murdered in the making of these videos)


The first one was Dead Stars. A short story by Paz Marques Benitez. This was the first time I got my hands on Sony Vegas Pro, so I had pretty much no idea how to use it. But then I remembered I am IT and just got the hang of it in a couple of minutes.






Then there's How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Wife by Manuel Arguilla. We made a script, then compromised, then compromised, then compromised. And here's the result.





And lastly, Ang Depresyon ni John Sala (The depression of John Sala). Yeah. That's a crappy title. Well no one did give me a title, and I was really lazy at that time so that title happened. But after an entire afternoon of laughing, here's the result.


Although I'm still a beginner at editing videos, they pushed the editing work on me. Which gives me full permission to murder their faces. 

And in the editing part, even though I was still at the very beginning of the project, I was looking forward to the bloopers. Even though I have no idea how to position and place everything, I have every little detail of the bloopers planned already. 

So, the next time we're making a movie with me as the editor, be prepared. Your faces will be murdered indiscreetly. Mwahahaha!


DNAniel213

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment