Pages

How Far I've Gone With My Graphics Tablet

If you're someone who knows me in real life, you'll probably think that I haven't even touched my graphics tablet ever since the day I bought it.

Well, you're wrong. For the most part.

One week after I bought the tablet, I used it you know. Then I got tired of thinking what I should draw so it went back to the box.

And, I used it yesterday. Just because I had to get my hands on line-arts. Which failed, because I hated the pen tool. This was the customer:



But then again, after using everything but the pen tool, I came up with this:



Now I have something actually Helix Void Angel-ish to use as a cover for my blog :D

DNAniel213

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment