Pages

Yey, Now I Can Be Overwhelmed By Other People's Talent Digitally!

So, after months of trying not to spend everything in my pocket on a daily basis, I finally got enough greens to buy my own Graphics tablet! 

And guess what, it's an Intuos Manga Pro!


At first I was thinking "Ooooh, my drawings are gonna get a major-ass upgrade!" 

And about 5 minutes later I was searching for ways to avail refund.
Then I realized that I'll probably be too lazy to ask for a refund anyway so I looked for tutorials on how-in-the-hell I'm going to use this.

After about 30 minutes of research, this happened:


So I guess my drawings did get a major upgrade(even though that was just a beginner's attempt). 

Several hours later I found myself comfortable with not looking at my hand while drawing, and realized how awesome this graphics tablet is.

The nib smoothly moves and runs across the surface of the tablet, making it feel like it's x times better than pen and paper. Then there's the responsiveness, it's superb. Oh, and did I forget to mention how easy everything is because of its shortcut buttons?

Anyway,

I'm gonna keep on practicing. Wish me luck! 


be sure to visit me at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DNAniel213

DNAniel213

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment